Liberty Military Housing team members participated in Operation Community, a weeklong initiative where team members are provided with up to 8 hours to volunteer their time in and around the communities we serve to give back to our local neighborhoods.
Encouraging engagement, building community relationships, promoting growth, creating awareness, and measuring impact is vital in giving back, and this year, we’re proud to share that 285 Liberty team members volunteered over 1,332 hours of their time collectively by planting trees and picking up trash, assisting at animal shelters and food banks, creating thank you cards for deployed soldiers, and more.
- Negu - Jessie Rees Foundation
- Support Our Troops American Military Charity
- San Diego Armed Services YMCA
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank
- Southwest Marines - Armed Services YMCA
- Ocean Blue Project
- San Diego Habitat for Humanity Diego Rescue Mission
- George G. Glenner Alzheimer's Family Center
- Community clean up at Rohr Park, Bonita
- Seacrest Village Retirement Communities
- Amphibious Assault School Thanksgiving celebration
- San Diego Rescue Mission
- Lighthouse Women and Children's Shelter
- Ventura County Animal Services
- The City of Fallon Animal Shelter
- Oceanview Beach Clean-Up
- Camp Pendleton -Armed Services YMCA
- Arlington Food Assistance Cooperative
- Alzheimer's San Diego
- Man’s Best Friend - Dee’s Rescue
Every mission begins at home, and by motivating, volunteering, and celebrating achievements, Liberty Military Housing can foster stronger bonds with our local communities and provide meaningful experiences for team members to develop new skills. Together, we’re making a positive difference.