Careers at Liberty Military Housing
OWN YOUR PASSION FOR SERVICE
At Liberty Military Housing, we’re here to serve those who serve our country by providing military families with comfortable, well-maintained homes in inviting communities across the United States. We take great pride in our highly trained team of professionals.
With a blend of property management and military backgrounds, our employee-owners bring a proactive, solution-oriented mindset, along with unparalleled levels of empathy and understanding for our residents and one another. Liberty Military Housing is dedicated to helping our employees develop personally and professionally and provides an unprecedented 150+ hours of professional development annually to each employee-owner.
Camaraderie and collaboration form the foundation of our culture. We put people first, honoring one another’s diverse experiences, ideas, and contributions to our shared success. We strive to bring out the best in each other so we can do outstanding work and positively impact the lives of military families.
We’re always looking for dedicated team members in a variety of roles to help create meaningful results that help us meet our company goals. We offer an excellent benefits package, training, development, and opportunities for advancement, so if you’re ready to grow your career, take a look at our current job openings and become an employee-owner at Liberty Military Housing.
Accounting & Finance
Current Team Members
Take Ownership of Your Future
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Giving Back to Military Families
Powered by Our People
- 150+ Hours of Professional Development & Training Annually for Every Team Member
- The Industry Leader in Military Housing
Enjoy a Competitive Benefit Package
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health & Wellness Programs: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision & Pharmacy Benefits, Employee Assistance Program
- Life, AD&D & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Perks, Bonuses, Recognition & Raises
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.